perjantai 2. marraskuuta 2012

Way Back Into Love

 
 
 
 
 
 I've been living with a shadow overhead
 I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
 I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on
 
 I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
 
 All I ever want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
 Oh oh oh
 
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
 I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tommonen =^_^= Kuunnelkaa toi biisi loppuun:):) Ei ollu inspistä joten en ottanu enempää kuvii ja tost tuli tommonen kämänen... mut kuiteski...
 
COMMENTS??
 
xoxo:Mandsku & pikkusöpötyshattaravaahtokarkkipupuset n w n

2 kommenttia: